Friday, September 25, 2009

Life is never easy..
someitmes..u just feel like u gonna fail..
but..never give up..
nothing is impossible in God....
yeah i am talking to myself..


i wish i could be tougher..
i could be more independent..
( den u bu yao me le...lol....) pai seh inside joke

and..thank you for those who helped me..
who accept me as one of them n as their friends
(i know i keep on bounce here n there la sorry)
who supported me
who listen to me
who never stingy to share their stories with me...
THANK YOU!!



i love u all..

and to the special someone...thank you n i love u



2 comments:

  1. a tough and independent gal. very 'gan xing' a.. hahax.. Life is never easy. so.. treasure it. at least live with no regrets. gambateh!! dun tink too much xpecially those are not related. Friends are sumone u can count on. Tink too much?? get inside?? looking ways out??? or any other things?? look for me.. LOL.. ( if u want to) or sumone u want. sumtimes, THANK YOU is not needed. Happy Owayx. ** luv the pics. **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? I'm not inside in any of the pic >.<
    Btw stay though girl, dont always emo lah.. i also emo liao loh.. lately also dont talk dy, later i thought u mad at me pulak haha..
    Love u, as always muax *GodBless*

    ReplyDelete